We need to strategize for next year's programs. I was thinking we could try and reform policies of the school and get students involved in the school decisions rather than holding clothing drives, though we could do those on the side as well. Here are some suggestions.
- Get students together in protest if the school closes open lunch (a large maybe right now)
- Target Mr. Haleen and his unfair grading policies (no credit for homework)
- Hold petitions or protests to make the state direct more money to the public schools (a long shot- I know)
I was also thinking we need to change out title. If anyone thinks of any ideas- post them here. I came up with a few suggestions.
- Waverly Students Congress
- Waverly Student's Party (I don't see the word "communist" in there, do you?)
- Waverly People's Party (") Current Mood: blank